- Course: Main course
- Cuisines: Bowl, Muffin tin, Oven
- Season: Four seasons
You can eat these meatballs after a hard workout. Perfect for gluten intolerance because they are gluten-free.
- 425 g Black beans (drained and rinsed, about 1 can of 15 oz)
- 226 g Shiitake mushrooms (finely chopped, about 8 oz)
- ½ cup Italian bread (gluten-free crumbs)
- 1 Egg (organic, fresh, from a farm if possible)
- 1 teaspoon Salt (sea salt)
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1 dash Black pepper (grounded)
- Coconut oil (or other oil to grease the muffin tin)
- Marinara sauce
- Preparation: 5 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Ready in: 20 min
- Preheat the oven to 175° C (350 ° F).
- Put the seasonings, pepper, salt, garlic, bread crumbs, egg, mushrooms, and black beans into a large bowl.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Coat the muffin tin with coconut oil. You should roll the mixture into balls and place them in a muffin tin.
- Bake approximately for 12 – 15 minutes, and be careful not to let them dry out.
- Remove it from the oven and serve it with marinara sauce.