Natural cures for blood poisoning
When you have some kinds of infections in your body, then you can easily get infection in your blood. This situation is known as blood poisoning. It means that you have bacteria in your blood. Also this kind of condition is known as sepsis which is medical term for it. There are some cases when sepsis is turning in life – treating condition. You should be worried if you are suffering from blood poisoning because this is a serious infection which needs medical help. Symptoms of blood poisoning are some of the next: elevated heart rate, elevated respiratory rate, abnormal white blood cells and high body temperature. Also this kind of condition is known as septicemia. Viral, bacterial and fungal infections are a reason for blood poisoning and also they can lead to blood clots. You must visit your doctor as soon as possible because you can more serious condition than at the moment if you do not treat this condition at the right time. Here are some home remedies and natural cures which are helping you to win against the blood poisoning:
- Turmeric: This kind of herb is one of the most used herbs in medicine. It is not only used for blood poisoning, but its healthy benefits have made it a miracle herb which is used for many kinds of diseases. Turmeric has curcumin as its components which mean that when you are consuming turmeric as your natural remedy, then the protein levels in your blood are boosted. This was proven in one study which was done by Oregon State University and which was published in 2012. When you have more protein in your blood, then your body can fight against many infections. Also this kind of herb is helping to fight bonds and swelling in a combination with antibiotics. In many cases this combination has no side effects for which you should be worried. If you are suffering from blood poisoning, then you should add a pinch of turmeric in your dishes when you are cooking for yourself. If you do not like the taste of turmeric in your meals, then you should add one teaspoon of turmeric in cold water and boiled water and then you should drink it. When you are using turmeric in a combination with antibiotics, then you are reducing the pain, swelling and redness which are symptoms of the infection. You can dilute turmeric in water and take it every day. Also you can take 2 grams of turmeric per mouth. In these ways you will improve your condition.
- Garlic: Every single person knows that garlic is one of the best vegetables which can be used because it has many healthy benefits. If you are suffering from blood poisoning, then you should use garlic as your natural treatment. It has one component which is known as allicin which is fighting against the different types of inflammations in your body which are leading to blood poisoning. Also when you are using garlic as your natural treatment, then you are boosting your immune system. Many years ago garlic was used as natural remedy for warriors who have wounds. Also they were using garlic as natural remedy for gangrene and sepsis. You should add garlic in your diet if you want to win against the sepsis. It has positive effects on your body. Also you can make a mixture from honey and chopped garlic cloves. Then, you should swallow this mixture. When you are using this mixture as your home remedy, then you can control the sepsis and also you can control other infections in your body. You can make a mixture of this vegetable. You will need to peel a clove of garlic. Then, you should chop the garlic. After you have chopped the garlic, then you should mix the garlic with one tablespoon of honey. This kind of mixture is recommended being consumed every single morning. It will help you to fight against the blood poisoning and also it will help you to fight against other infections in your body.
- Echinacea herb: When you are using this kind of herb, then you are boosting your immune system which means it can fight against the infections. In a cup of boiling water you should add two teaspoons of powdered Echinacea herb. Then, you should steep this mixture. You should drink when it is cooled. Drink it 2 – 3 times per day if you want to have the best results.
- Honey: There was one study which was made by University of Malaya in which was shown that this is one of the most effective natural remedies for sepsis. In this study it was shown that honey is boosting your immune system which means that you can recovery in faster way. Also they are thinking to use honey as pharmaceutical tool in the future to fight against the sepsis. If you want to stay healthy, then you should consume two spoons of honey every day. Also this kind of product can be mixed with milk or with other healthy beverages which will help you to stay healthy and to fight against the blood poisoning. If you have a wound, then you should apply a poultice of honey in those places. You should apply the honey on the affected areas at least once per day if you want to have the best results.
- Slippery elm and lobelia: These are one of the most effective natural treatments which you can use if you have wounds. We have said previously that if you have wound, then the bacteria from it can spread to your blood and will cause you a blood poisoning. You should make a paste from these herbs. The amounts of them should be equal. You should add small amount of water in this mixture. You should use this paste as bandage. You will notice that you have improvements in your condition.
- Irish potato: Many families who had blood poisoning or wounds have used this incredible home remedy which has saved their life so many times. When they were having infected cut which in many cases was a wound from rusty nail, then they have used the Irish potato as their natural treatment. They were diagnosed with blood poisoning. You will need an Irish potato. You should wash it. Then, you should cut it on half. You should scrap a pile of mushy raw potato. Put a piece of Irish potato in a plastic bag to hold the potato juice. Then, you should wrap this remedy around your infected area. You will notice that the redness which is caused by the blood poisoning is gone. Also other symptoms of this infection will be gone when you are using Irish potato as your natural remedy.
- Herbal infusions: You can make herbal infusion from dandelion leaves, nettle and birch leaves. You should take one teaspoon of each mentioned herb. Put this mixture in boiling water. When you are using this mixture as your home remedy, then you are helping your body to clean the toxins which can lead to blood poisoning.
- Vitamin C: There was one study which was made by University of Western Ontario in which was shown that people who were suffering from blood poisoning and who were taking Vitamin C as their natural treatment have improved their condition. Also the onset of sepsis can be prevented if you use Vitamin C as your natural remedy. You can consume Vitamin C in oral way or if you do not like its taste, then you can inject this vitamin. Also there are many Vitamin C pills which are easily found in pharmacies and they do not have side effects. But the best way in which you can add Vitamin C in your diet is to eat fruits which are rich with this vitamin. In this way you will help your body to fight against other infections. It will boost your immune system which means it can fight against many infections. You should eat lot of citrus fruits or you can add Vitamin C supplements in your diet.
- Mung Bean: There was a study which was made by Feinstein Institute for Medical Research in which was shown that the extract of mung bean is helping in the fight against the sepsis. This bean is also known as Vigna radiate. It is native in India where it is used as part of the cuisine. Also in the Chinese cuisine this kind of bean is one of the most used types of beans. Deoxyribonucleic acid protein – HMGB1 which is a reason for the inflammation in the body can be reduced if you are using mung bean as your natural treatment. When you are eating mung bean, then you are neutralizing the effects of HMGB1 which means that you are reducing the chances of blood poisoning.