Bee sting home remedy
If you are allergic to venom, then the bee stings can make you die. If you are allergic to bee stings or some of your family members are allergic to bee stings, then you should remove the stinger and seek for medical help as soon as possible. In this case you need a help from doctors and the natural remedies cannot help you. Every single person has a chance to get bee sting. Also there are chances to develop anaphylaxis which is life – threatening reaction. You should stay away from bee hives. If you are going to bee hive area, then you should not wear utilizing scented products or perfume. The signs and symptoms of this condition include feeling of faintness or dizziness, shortness of breath, welts/hives and redness/itching. People who have non – allergic bee stings should extract the stinger, clean the wound and get pain relief before they proceed with the natural remedies. If you do not extract the venom which is component of the stinger, then this component can pump more and more venom in your skin. You must watch if you have removed the bee sting from your skin completely. You should not leave any part of the stinger in your skin. Before you start with natural bee sting home remedy treatment you must clean this wound with soap and cool water. This will remove any kind of bacteria which you can get and which can lead to infection. After you are done with these steps, then you should continue with natural remedies. 
- Meat tenderizer: You should make a paste from water and meat tenderizer. You should apply this paste on your wounds and then you should let it stay there in a period of twenty minutes.
- Cantharis: If you have noticed that your bee sting has developed in a painful red blister and you have burning sensation all the time, then cantharis is one of the best natural bee sting home remedy for your condition.
- Toothpaste: You should use toothpaste as your natural treatment for bee stings because it can neutralize the acidic bee sting which means that it will help you to reduce the swelling and pain. You need to apply this bee sting home remedy on your wound and then you should let it stay there from twenty to thirty minutes.
- Jewelweed: If you want to reduce the side effects of the bee sting, then you should apply this bee sting home remedy juice from the jewelweed leaves on the places where you have been stung. 
- Yellow dock leaf: You should mix one teaspoon of yellow dock leaf tincture with two teaspoons of baking soda. Then, you should apply this bee sting home remedy on the places where you have been stung.
- Baking soda and vinegar: You can make a paste from water, a dab of vinegar and baking soda. Then, you should apply this bee sting home remedy on your wounds and let it stay there in a period of thirty minutes. The vinegar and the baking soda will neutralize the acid which is found in the bee stings.
- Plantain: This term does not mean that we talk about some kind of fruit. This is a term which is used to describe one kind of weed which is a very common around your houses. This kind of weed is growing on those places where the soil is disturbed. Also you can find the plantain that is growing in the cracks of the sidewalks which are in your local area. We never know when some bee will sting us. This is a reason why we should have plantain in the near area or if we are stung from bee, then we can pick it up from some garden and take it home. This is a kind of weed which has lovely leaves and purple foliage which look like small green roses. If you have been sting by a bee, then you should extract the juice from these leaves as bee sting home remedy. You can put the leaves in a plastic bag and then you should crush them with a spoon or you can extract the juice with using a food processor. Also you can chew these leaves slightly because this will also help you to release the juice from these leaves. When you have extracted this juice, then you should press the juice leaves against the areas where you have been stung. You should cover them with a towel or a moist rag and you should let them stay for thirty minutes on your skin.
- Crushed garlic: You need to crush 1 – 2 garlic cloves to release the juice from them. Then, you should press these garlic cloves against your wounds. You should cover them with a towel or a moist rag. Let this bee sting home remedy stay there in a period of twenty to thirty minutes.
- Lavender essential oil: This is also a very effective bee sting home remedy treatment. You should put one or two drops of this kind of essential oil on your wounds. This natural herb will neutralize the venom at the very first moments. 
- Honey: There are many people who say that honey cannot help to bee stings because as we know honey is a product that comes from these insects. But in fact this is one of the most incredible natural bee sting home remedy. You should apply a small dab of honey on your wounds and then you should cover it with a small rag or gauze. Let it stay there from thirty minutes to one hour. But if you are allergic to honey or bees, then you should not use this natural remedy for bee stings.
- Ice: This is one of the most useful natural remedies for bee stings. You should apply ice on your wounds. Let it stay there in a period of twenty minutes. This natural bee sting home remedy will numb the pain that you feel and also this will make slow blood flow to those area which means that it can help you to reduce the swelling.
- Soap: In the first period that you have been stung by a bee, then you must wash your wound with a water and mild soap. This will help you to lessen the side effects of the bee sting.
- Epsom salt: You can make a paste from water and Epsom salt. You should apply this paste on the areas where you have been stung. This bee sting home remedy will help you to get relief from the bee stings.
- Potato: If you want to get a quick relief from the burning sensation of the bee sting, then you should put a slice of raw potato on the sting area. 
- Calamine lotion: You should apply calamine lotion on the sting area. Let it stay there for at least 45 minutes. You should do this treatment again after 4 hours have passed from the first time that you have put a calamine lotion.
- Parsley leaves: You need to crush some fresh parsley leaves and then you should apply these leaves on the affected areas. This bee sting home remedy will help you to get a relief from the bee stings.
- Aloe Vera: If you want to get a relief from the inflammation and pain that are caused by a bee sting, then you should apply fresh Aloe Vera gel because it can give you a soothing relief from the previous mentioned symptoms. 
- Mud: If you have been stung by a bee and you do not have any kind of natural bee sting home remedy in your near area, then mud will work effectively for you. It can help you to get a relief from the pain that you feel from this condition. You will need some amount of mud which is your near area and water. You should add enough amounts of water to dry mud and to make a thick mud. You should cover all the places where you have been stung. When you are at home, then you should rinse these stings and then you should let them to dry.
- Papaya: You should cut one slice of papaya and then you should put this slice on the areas where you have been stung. This can help you to get a relief from the symptoms that are caused by these stings.
- Basil leaves: You need to take some fresh basil leaves and then you should crush them. You should apply these leaves on the sting area because this will help you to get a quick relief.
- Mustard: Also you can apply mustard oil on the affected areas because this will help you to get a relief from the burning sensation that you have.
- Tobacco: You should put some loose tobacco over the affected areas because this can help you to rid of the swelling and pain that are caused by the bee sting.
- Onion: If you have bee stings, then you can also apply onion juice on those areas because it can help you to get a relief from the symptoms of bee stings. 
- Bee balm: If you have sore stings, then bee balm is the perfect natural remedy for you. This is a blend of honey, essential oil and beeswax. You can take this natural remedy in every part of the world and you will know that it will help you for sure. You should melt one tablespoon of coconut oil and two to three teaspoon of beeswax together and then you should remove it from the heat. Stir four drops of lavender essential oil and ½ tablespoon of raw honey. You should put this mixture in a little tin and you should wait until this bee sting home remedy cools completely before you apply it on your stings.
Above are some of the bee sting home remedy.
 Smith ML. Honey bee sting pain index by body location. PeerJ. 2014;2:e338.
 Motz V, Bowers CP, Young LM, Kinder D. The effectiveness of jewelweed, Impatiens capensis, the related cultivar I. balsamina and the component, lawsone in preventing post poison ivy exposure contact dermatitis. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2012;143(1):314-8.
 Villines Z. Can I use essential oils for itchy bug bites? Medical News Today. 2017. Retrieved from www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319775.php
 Keswani MH, Vartak AM, Patil A, Davies JW. Histological and bacteriological studies of burn wounds treated with boiled potato peel dressings. Burns. 1990;16(2):137-43.
 Hashemi SA, Madani SA, Abediankenari S. The review on properties of aloe vera in healing of cutaneous wounds. BioMed Research International. 2015.
 Graedon J, Graedon T. Onion slices take the burn out of wasp sting. Albuquerque Journal. 2016. Retrieved from www.abqjournal.com/799121/onion-slices-take-the-burn-out-of-wasp-sting.html