- Course: Main course
- Cuisines: Pan fry, Pot
- Season: Four seasons
If you are looking for a healthy meal option, then you cannot ignore tuna. It is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, lean protein, and minerals.
Tuna with Teriyaki sauce is one of the best choices because it kills the fishy flavor and enhances the noodles’ taste.
It is a simple, speedy meal.
It is tasty and loaded with plenty of nutrition, as a good mix of veggies is used in this recipe.
- 30 g Tuna fish (½ oz about of fresh skipjac, raw tuna)
- 15 g Noodles (½ oz about of cooked noodles)
- 1 leaf Spinach (raw)
- 15 g Bell pepper
- 15 g Shallots (½ oz about of raw shallots)
- 1 clove Garlic (raw)
- 1 cup Coriander (raw leaves)
- 15 ml Lemon juice (½ fl oz. about of raw citrus fruit)
- 30 ml Water (1 fl oz about)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 15 ml Teriyiaki sauce (½ fl oz. about of ready-to-serve sauce,low-sodium)
- For: 1 Serving
- Preparation: 5 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Ready in: 15 min
- Prepare the noodles per package instructions, drain them, and set them aside.
- Combine the tuna chunks with Teriyaki sauce and lemon juice, toss well and set aside.
- Heat a large deep pan over medium heat, add oil and cook the garlic and shallots for 2 minutes.
- Add tuna, stir, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chopped vegetables and cook further until the vegetables are tender.
- Then, add noodles, water, and coriander leaves and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve warm.
- Per serving
- Energy: 180 kcal / 752 kJ
- Fat: 6 g
- Protein: 21 g
- Carbs: 11 g