It is easy to make apple tea. You can consume it warm or cold. Apples have many different uses. We all love apples. We can eat it raw or add it to salads, turn it into pies and cakes or make curries from apples. We will not be disappointed about our choice. If you want to add some variety to your diet, then drinking apple tea can be really helpful. Apple tea is one of the best seasonal drinks, especially when apples are in the autumn. Every single person will love the taste of apple tea, no matter the age.
You may never have drink apple tea before, but believe, it is worth trying it. Apple tea has a lot of health benefits, such as regulation of blood sugar and cholesterol, and helps you to keep your weight in check. When you consume apples or apple tea in the right amounts, then they can help to lose extra pounds. The apple tea is a mix that is made by boiling apple slices along with black tea leaves and it can be spiced with cloves and cinnamon. It has a lot of health benefits, including helping you with weight loss. It is a new type of tea, but it has gained popularity in the past years.
Apple tea has not shown health benefits, but in some people, it can cause an allergic reaction, especially in people who are sensitive to the family of fruits that apples belong to. If you are allergic to apples, then you should avoid drinking apple tea. You can easily brew apple tea at your home. If you are pregnant, then you need to be sure to boil the apples with decaffeinated tea, as caffeine is usually advised against in pregnancy. You should drink it in moderation as with any other health drink or remedy. Here are some health benefits of apple tea:
Health Benefits of Apple Tea
- Low in calories: Apples are negative calorie fruits. This means that they are low in calories. In one standard-sized apple, there are 50 calories per 100 grams of fruit. No matter if you want to eat apples in raw form or drink them as tea, they will help you to maintain a low–calorie count.
- Regulates blood sugar: Apples have natural sugars which come in the form of fructose. Also, they have antioxidants, which can help to improve metabolic balance and they can regulate the levels of blood sugar. Apple tea can help you to prevent any sudden rise or fall in the levels of blood sugar and it will eliminate the need to eat more often.
- Boosts immunity: The apple tea has antioxidants that can help to boost the immune system. Also, they can help to improve the ability of the immune system, which can help in the fight against many types of diseases and infections.
- Improves vision: The apple tea has flavonoids that can help to prevent eye-related diseases by protecting your vision as you are getting older.
- Improves heart health: The apple tea has active ingredients which can help to reduce the bad cholesterol in the body. This can help to lower blood pressure. When you drink apple tea on regular basis, then your heart will be protected from different types of diseases.
- Improves bone health: Apple tea is rich in sodium, Vitamin C, potassium, and magnesium and all of them can help to build strong bones.
- Cures constipation: When you drink apple tea in the morning, then it can help to improve your digestion. This, in turn, can help to cure constipation.
- Helps manage diabetes: Apple tea has healthy compounds, which have positive effects on the blood sugar levels inside the body. You can drink apple tea to manage your diabetes.
- Boosts digestion: The healthy digestive system is linked to better weight loss. Apple tea can help to boost your digestion because apples are rich in soluble fiber. Also, it is known that soluble fiber is good for weight loss. Also, apples have malic acid, which can ensure that you have a healthy digestive system.
- Anti-inflammatory: Apple tea has good amounts of vitamins and minerals, as well as anti-inflammatory compounds. This tea can soothe the aching joints of an arthritis patient, as well as relieve tension and headaches, and sore muscles.