Generally, chicken bone broth is low in calories, fats, and carbs. So, the exact nutrition will vary depending on the ingredients used, the cooking time, and how much fat is skimmed off the top.
It will take 48 hours to make it, and the serving varies depending on the ingredients. Be sure you have enough time to cook this recipe.
- 1.8 kg Chicken bones (neck, feet, wings, about 4 lb.)
- 1 teaspoon Peppercorns (whole)
- 3 carrots (chopped)
- 5-6 sprigs Asparagus
- 2 Onion (medium, peel and sliced in half lengthwise and quartered)
- 3 stalks Celery (chopped)
- 18-20 cups Water (cold)
- 3 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar
- 3 sprigs Thyme (fresh)
- 2 Bay leaf
- 4 cloves Garlic (peel and smashed)
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- For: 18 Servings (may vary)
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 48 h
- Ready in: 48 h 10 min
- Put all the ingredients in a 10–quart slow cooker and add water.
- Simmer for 24 – 48 hours, skimming fat occasionally.
- Remove the heat and allow it to cool slightly.
- Discard the solids and strain the remainder in a bowl through a colander.
- Let the stock cool to room temperature, cover it, and chill. You should use it for a week or freeze it for up to 3 months.