There are many circumstances beyond our control and we result with anger. This is a state of mind that is reflecting emotional or dissatisfaction sensitivity. There are many reasons which can cause anger in someone such as damage to liver, unfair treatment, stress, incomplete goals, embarrassment, disrespect and unhappiness. Getting angry is a reaction to feeling of unhappiness arising because we did not have accomplished our goals or wishes. Anger can lead to increased violence, physical strength or even depression in some cases. You should talk with your doctor before you start using some home remedies.
Here are some natural cures which can help you to treat the anger:
If you suffer from anger, then you should use passion flower as your natural treatment for this condition. You can consume this home remedy in a form of tincture or herbal tea. You should use this herb in guidance of your doctor because in this way you will be sure that you will not have any side effects.
Recognize your feelings
You should recognize your feelings which often lead to outbursts. Hostility and anger can be a symptom of depression about your relationship and job or you have unhappy feelings. You should discover why are you angry. If you have noticed that someone is triggering your anger, then you should suggest yourself that this person is having a bad day and you should not response with more anger.
Express anger in healthy way
You should do some healthy things in which you can express your anger but you will not hurt yourself or others in your area. You should go for a short walk every day or you can go jogging. When you are feeling angry, then you can paint, draw or listen to music because in this way you will release your anger. You can also try to write in a daily journal. When you are trying to discuss your angry emotions, then you should use “I” statements. You should try to avoid “You” statements in these discussions. You should tell why you are feeling angry instead you should try to blame others for your anger.
- Agrimony: Agrimony is effective home remedy for treating the anger. It can give you a relief from the fear, anxiety or pain. Also it can cool angry outburst. You can consume this home remedy in a form of tincture two to three times per day.
- Ylang – Ylang: This is a tropical tree. It originally comes from Philippines and it used in herbal therapies and aromatherapy all around the world. This herb has a distinct aroma of jasmine and neroli. The aroma of this natural cure is extremely soothing for your nervous system. It can help you to bring down the high blood pressure and hypertension, anxiety and tame anger. This is relieving your mind and it takes it to its normal size. There are many volatile extracts and linalool which are found in this natural cure. They are of immense benefit to all people because they are making the Ylang – Ylang a very effective nervine and hypotensive herb. You should use Ylang – Ylang essential oil as your natural cure to get an instant relief from the anger.
- Oat seeds: If you suffer from anger which is caused due to tobacco withdrawal symptoms or mild anxiety, then you should use oat seeds as your natural treatment. This herb has steroid saponins, polysaccharides, flavonoids and silicic acid. You should prepare a tincture of oat seeds if you want to treat the anger in natural way.
- Take care of yourself: You should eat a balanced diet. This means that you should not skip your meals. You should always exercise regularly. You should always try to get 8 hours of sleep every night. You should limit your use of alcohol. Also you should never use illegal drugs. You should practice relaxation techniques such as tai chi, meditation or yoga.
- Burdock root: This is also a very effective home remedy for anger. It can help you to heal your overall health but it works best on your liver. It can help you to stabilize the emotional disturbances. You should drink burdock tea at daily basis because this will help you to treat the anger.
- John’s Wort: If your anger is caused by mild or moderate depression, then you should use St. John’s Wort as your natural treatment for it. It has xanthones, flavonoids and volatile oils which can help you to solve the problem of mild depression. You should drink herbal tea which is prepared using this herb at regular basis because it can help you to manage anger, balance the mood swings and it eases the tension.
- Dandelion: This is also a very effective home remedy for anger. It will provide you a gentle support to your liver. This natural cure acts as a liver coolant which can help you to control the anger. You can consume this natural cure in a form of herbal tea, tablet, capsule or tincture to get the desired results. But you need to talk with your doctor about the recommended intake amount.
- Skullcap: Skullcap is also a very effective home remedy for anger. The best way to consume this home remedy is to prepare herbal tea from the flowers and leaves of the skullcap. This tea has volatile oils, tannins, flavonoids and iridoids which can help you to reduce tension and hysteria. It can calm your brain and also it will soothe your angry feelings.
- German chamomile: German chamomile is effective natural treatment for controlling the anger. Chamomile has coumarins, choline, cyanogenic glycosides and flavonoids. You should drink chamomile tea because it can help you to soothe the anger. Also you can consume this natural cure in a form of extract or capsule.
- Verbena: This natural cure has iridoide monoterpenes, flavonoids and caffeic acid derivatives which can help you to relax your shoulders and neck. Also it can provide calming effects to your brain which can help you to control the anger. This home remedy is also known as Vervain or Verbena Officinalis. You can consume this natural cure in a form of tincture. Also you can drink two to three cups of verbena tea every day in a period of couple of weeks because this will help you to reduce the anger.
- Lemon balm: One of the best natural cures for anxiety and anger management is the lemon balm. This plant has volatile oils such as eugenol acetate, citral, geraniol and citronellal which are making it one of the most powerful nervine herbs. Lemon balm essential oil has sweet smell which is making it one of the best natural cures which you can use to control your anger. As we have mentioned previously, this herb is a nervine herb that can help you to tame anxiety, frustrations, sleepless nights, depression and anger because it is soothing and calming the central nervous system. You can make a strong herbal tea using lemon balm. In this way you will get all health benefits which are represented in this natural cure. Also you can use lemon balm essential oil or lemon balm extract.
- Think before you act: When you feel yourself becoming angry, then you should take time to stop and cool down. You should count to ten or you can practice some other forms of mental relaxation.
- Lavender: This sweet flower can be used at night because it can help you to get a good sleep. This home remedy will also keep your mind relaxed and fresh. This will help you to control the anxiety. There are many proves which have showed that you can use lavender as your natural treatment for anger which is at high levels. You should apply lavender oil on your head and you should massage your head with this oil before you go to sleep at night because this home remedy will help you to control the anger. Also you can take a bath in the morning using water which is lavender scented. This will keep you away from the anger.
- Motherwort: This is a small wild plant which usually grows in waste lands. This plant does not dwell from a very welcoming area but it has many health benefits which have helped to many people all around the world. Since the ancient times, people have been using this natural cure to treat rapid heartbeat, anxiety and palpitations. This is a nervine herb that can help you to calm down your excited central nervous system. This means that directly it will reduce anger, anxiety, depression, stress and all other emotions which you feel with this condition. You can consume this natural cure in a form of herbal tea because in this way you will get all its medicinal properties. Also you can replace this tea with motherwort capsules but you need to talk with your doctor before you start using them.