This recipe is the right choice if you want to eat pizza after your workout to keep calories at bay.
- 1 scoop Peanut protein (Jamie Eason Signature Series Peanut Protein)
- ½ cup Psyllium husk
- 1 cup Egg whites (Liquid)
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- Whatever you prefer (according to your diet program)
- Coconut oil (to grease the pan fry)
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Ready in: 25 min
- Blend or whisk all of the mentioned ingredients together until you get a kind of thick liquid or sticky dough.
- Spray a non–stick pan with coconut oil or PAM and heat it on high heat.
- When the pan is hot, then scoop the dough into it.
- Spread the dough with a spoon until it is flat and round.
- When the dough cooks on one side, flip it and cook until done.
- Remove it from the pan and put it on a baking tray or grill.
- Add your toppings to the crust. You can use whatever you want depending on your macronutrient taste and needs.
- Broil the pizza for 10 - 15 minutes or until the cheese melts and the sides brown.
- Per recipe
- Energy: 511 kcal / 2136 kJ
- Fat: 41 g
- Protein: 30 g
- Carbs: 5 g