This pizza crust has more grams of carbs, but it is one of the most delicious recipes. You can have it post-workout topped with chicken and some cottage cheese.
Topping (as you like)
- olive oil (to grease the cake pans)
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 25 min
- Ready in: 40 min
- Preheat the oven at 170° C (340° F).
- Blend the crust ingredients all together.
- Divide the mixture into 2 cake pans, or make 1 crust at a time. You can use a silicone cake pan or greased regular one.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the crusts are golden.
- Add toppings to taste and nutrition needs.
- For about 5 – 10 minutes, broil pizzas or until the cheese has melted and the edges have been browned.
- Per serving
- Energy: 82 kcal / 343 kJ
- Fat: 1 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Carbs: 14 g