- Courses: Breakfast, Main course, Pizza, Snack
- Cuisine: Oven
- Season: Four seasons
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You can start your day with a slice of pizza or two.
An alternative and tasty way to begin your day!
- 1 Pizza crust (premade, 25-26 cm (10 inches))
- 226 gr Chicken sausage (½ lb. about)
- 12 slices Canadian bacon
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1 Red bell pepper (diced)
- ¼ parmesan cheese (low-fat)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (low-fat and shredded)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Black pepper
- For: 8 Servings
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Ready in: 20 min
- Heat your oven to the temperature specified on the pizza – crust label.
- Brush the pizza crust with olive oil and add the chicken sausage, spinach, black pepper, cheddar cheese, and Canadian bacon across the crust.
- Crack the eggs over the pizza and sprinkle them with parmesan cheese.
- Cook it for 8 – 10 minutes or until the eggs and cheese meets the desired texture and doneness.
- Per serving
- Energy: 220 kcal / 920 kJ
- Fat: 11 g
- Protein: 21 g
- Carbs: 9 g