- Courses: Appetizer, Main course
- Cuisine: Grill
- Season: Four seasons
This is an easy and quick pre-workout salmon burger. It has everything you need to grow. It has 35 grams of protein, healthy Omega – 3 fats, and complex carbs. No matter your goal, you need all of these components to build, recover and repair. From this recipe, you will get 471 calories, 43 grams of carbs, 35 grams of protein, and 18 grams of fat. You will need 25 minutes to make it, and it is for 3 servings.
- 16 oz salmon (453 grams)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (extra virgin)
- 30 grams parmesan cheese (low fat)
- ½ cup whole–wheat panko bread crumbs
- 3 whole-wheat hamburger buns (You can use multigrain buns)
- For: 3 servings
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Ready in: 35 min
- You will need 15 minutes to prepare this meal, 10 minutes to cook it, and a total time will be 25 minutes.
- Preheat the grill or warm a grill pan on medium-high heat on the stove.
- Put the salmon in a food processor and pulse to chop to a consistency of ground chicken or ground beef. Don't blend the salmon because it will end up as a paste. You should scoop the salmon into a large bowl and add the olive oil, grated parmesan, and panko bread crumbs and mix them to combine.
- Divide the mixture into three even portions and form into patties.
- Season with salt and pepper and put it on the grill.
- Cook it for 3 to 4 minutes per side, ensuring the salmon is golden brown before you flip it over.
- You can layer the bottom half with Dijon mustard, arugula, cooked salmon patty, onion, and tomato.
- Top the additional arugula and mustard before covering it with the bun's top half.
- Per recipe
- Energy: 471 kcal / 1969 kJ
- Fat: 18 g
- Protein: 35 g
- Carbs: 43 g