Banana bread is one of the favorite recipes of all people around the world, and you can add it to your bodybuilding diet.
You will be surprised how much nutritious it is. It is also a vegetarian recipe, so you shouldn’t doubt to try it, especially if you are a lover of something sweet.
- For: 6 Servings
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 45 min
- Ready in: 55 min
- Preheat the oven to 175° C (350° F).
- Grease a standard loaf pan and set it aside.
- Mix vanilla, coconut milk, honey, banana, and eggs in a bowl.
- Combine cinnamon, sea salt, almond flour, and baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Combine both mixtures and stir them until it is well incorporated.
- Add apple cider vinegar and stir until it is distributed throughout the mixture.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 45 – 50 minutes.
- Per serving
- Energy: 194 kcal / 811 kJ
- Fat: 12 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Carbs: 17 g