The exact nutrition facts for the beef bone broth will vary from one batch to another batch because it will depend upon the existing ingredients you choose to use, how long you cook the broth for, how much fat you skin off the top, etc.
You will need 48 hours to make it, and the serving varies on how many ingredients you have used.
- 1,8 kg Beef bones (with marrow, about 4 lb)
- 18-20 cups Water (cold)
- ¼ cup Apple cider vinegar
- 4 carrots (chopped)
- 2 Onion (medium, peeled on and sliced in alf lenghtwise and quartered)
- 1 teaspoon Peppercorn (whole)
- 5-6 springs Parsley
- 4 saltks Celery (chopped)
- 3 springs Thyme (fresh)
- 2 Bay leaf
- 4 cloves Garlic (peeled on and smashed)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- For: 14 Servings (may vary)
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 48 h
- Ready in: 48 h 10 min
- Put all the ingredients in a 10-quart capacity crock pot.
- Add in water and bring it to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce it and simmer gently, skimming the fat that rises to the surface occasionally.
- Simmer for about 24 – 48 hours.
- Remove it from the heat and allow it to cool slightly.
- Discard solids and strain the remainder in a bowl through a colander.
- Let its stock cool to room temperature, cover it, and chill.
- You can use it within a week or freeze it for up to 3 months.