Sandwich meets chicken and sweet potatoes to provide the protein needed for training in a tasty meal or snack that is easy to prepare.
Available year-round if you replace sweet potatoes with classic potatoes or other vegetables.
- 3 Egg whites
- 200 g Sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup Green onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Pepper
- Coconut oil (to grease the Waffle iron)
- For: 1 Serving
- Preparation: 30 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- Ready in: 35 min
- Grate a raw sweet potato in a bowl.
- Add 3 egg whites and seasonings to the bowl and mix with a fork.
- Set your waffle iron on medium–high heat and spray with coconut oil to prevent the waffle from sticking.
- Pour the batter onto the waffle iron and spread it evenly.
- Cook it for 5 minutes or until the waffle iron indicates that the waffle is cooked.
- While the waffle is cooking, season the chicken breast (using paprika, cumin, garlic, sea salt, and pepper to taste), and cook in a skillet.
- Build your sandwich wrap and eat it.
- Per serving
- Energy: 477 kcal / 1994 kJ
- Fat: 5 g
- Protein: 53 g
- Carbs: 55 g