- Courses: Main course, Pizza
- Cuisines: Blender, Oven
- Season: Four seasons
This is one of the most tasteful pizzas for all bodybuilders because it combines low-carb and gluten-free parts.
- 1 and ¼ Chicken breast
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (low-fat)
- 1 dash Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese (fat-free)
- ½ Asparagus (chopped)
- 1 Jalapeno pepper (diced)
- ½ Red bell pepper (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons Pizza sauce (low-calories sauce)
- 1 tablespoon Red pepper flakes (crushed)
- For: 4 Servings
- Preparation: 14 min
- Cooking: 21 min
- Ready in: 35 min
- Set the oven to 230° C (450° F).
- Add the ingredients for the crust to a food processor or high–powered blender.
- Pulse the blend until it is mixed and minced.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment pepper.
- Add the chicken mixture and pat it down to form a thin circle or a large rectangle less than 6mm (¼ inch) thick.
- Bake the chicken crust in the oven for 13 – 15 minutes or until the edges have browned and the chicken has cooked through.
- Remove the crust from the oven and add the toppings in the order listed.
- Return the pizza to the oven and bake for about 6 minutes until the cheese is brown and bubbly.
- Remove it from the oven and garnish it with red pepper flakes.
- Let the pizza cool slightly, which can be much easier to cut and hold than traditional pizza.
- Per serving
- Energy: 263 kcal / 1099 kJ
- Fat: 6 g
- Protein: 46 g
- Carbs: 5 g