Many bodybuilders cannot get enough of turkey–wrapped asparagus, just like salty, crunchy sweet-potato chips.
Asparagus is a great addition to any game–day spread. It is easy to prepare this recipe. It is high in protein. It is veggie-rich, and it is delicious.
- ½ teaspoon Barbecue sauce (Low-sugar one)
- For: 8 servings
- Preparation: 5 min
- Cooking: 8 min
- Ready in: 13 min
- Set the oven to 450 °F.
- Wash the asparagus and then break the thick ends of the asparagus
- Wrap the asparagus in one ounce of turkey meat.
- Sear the wrapped asparagus in a non-stick skillet on medium-high heat for 2 minutes so your turkey is cooked shut or sealed.
- Remove and place on a baking rack or sheet.
- Rub with barbecue sauce.
- Bake it in the oven for no more than 5 minutes, so the asparagus remain semi-firm.
- Serve it.
- Per recipe
- Energy: 53 kcal / 222 kJ
- Fat: 1 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Carbs: 6 g