It is a complete meal for a busy weekend night, quick to prepare. Also, it looks great on the plate, so you can make it for your guests.
- 1 cup Brown rice
- 1 Chicken breast (shredded)
- ¼ Avocado
- ¼ cup Cheddar cheese (Reduced-fat, shredded)
- 1 cup Black beans (low-sodium)
- ½ Onion (diced)
- 1 Red bell pepper (sliced)
- ½ cup Broccoli
- ¼ cup Water
- Cooking: 15 min
- Ready in: 15 min
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Add water to a skillet and bring it to a boil.
- Add diced vegetables and taco seasoning and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Add corn, rice, black beans, and chicken at the last minute.
- Add salsa and heat for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- In the end, top with shredded cheese and a slice of avocado before serving.
- Per recipe
- Energy: 275 kcal / 1150 kJ
- Fat: 5 g
- Protein: 24 g
- Carbs: 34 g