Pneumonia Home Remedy
When you have an inflammation in your lungs which is caused by fungal, viral or bacterial infection, then this is a condition which is known as pneumonia. Our body is preventing the mentioned organisms to infect our lungs but in some cases they can affect our immune system. In the most cases this is a mild condition which is getting better after two or three weeks. But pneumonia can become a serious condition and in some cases it can become a fatal condition. This kind of condition is affecting young children, infants and adults which are 65 years old or older. Also this condition is affecting people who have underlying health problems or weakened immune system. The most common symptoms of this condition are shortness of breath, shaking chills, fever and cough. Also this condition can cause many other symptoms such as chest pain when breathing deeply or coughing, muscle pain, nausea and vomiting, sweating, fatigue, loss of appetite and headache. Older people who are diagnosed with this disease can experience delirium or confusion. If you suffer from pneumonia, then you need to talk with your doctor about any of the mentioned pneumonia home remedy.
- Garlic: This pneumonia home remedy vegetable can fight against fungi, viruses and bacteria because it has antimicrobial properties. It can help you to decrease your body temperature. Also it will increase expectoration which can help you to clear your lungs and chest from the phlegm. You should add ½ teaspoon of crushed garlic in one cup of milk and four cups of water. You should boil this mixture until you have noticed that is reduced ¼ to the original amount. You should drink this mixture 3 times per day. Also there is another option in which you can use this remedy. You can marinate crushed garlic cloves in a mixture which consist of equal amounts of honey and fresh lemon juice. You should take 2 – 3 teaspoons of this mixture, 3 – 4 times per day. Also you can rub garlic juice or garlic paste on your chest. If you do not like the taste of this pneumonia home remedy vegetable, then you should drink ginger tea every day.
- Cayenne pepper: This natural pneumonia home remedy has capsaicin which is stimulating the release of mucous from your respiratory passages. Also this component will help you to clear the mucus from your respiratory system. Also this vegetable has beta – carotene which can help you to have healthy development of your mucus membranes. In 8 ounces glass of water you should add a dash of cayenne pepper and small amount of lemon juice. You should drink this pneumonia home remedy few times per day. Also you can make another remedy from cayenne pepper. In one cup of carrot juice you should add some amount of cayenne pepper. You can use some of the mentioned pneumonia home remedy and you should know that both of them will help you in the treatment against pneumonia.
- Fenugreek seeds: It can help you to break up the congestion because it has mucolytic properties. It will induce the sweating which can help you to remove the toxins from your body and also it will reduce the fever. In 500 ml of water which is the amount of two cups of water you should add one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds. You should boil this mixture because in this way you will make fenugreek tea. You should strain this remedy. You should drink 4 cups of this tea per day. If you do not want the pure taste of this tea, then you can add small amount of lemon juice. As the time passes you should reduce the amount of the fenugreek tea that you drink because you should feel better. Also you can make herbal tea from a pinch of cayenne pepper, one crushed garlic clove, one teaspoon of ginger and one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds. You should steep these ingredients in one cup full of hot water in a period of 5 minutes. You should strain this remedy and then you need to squeeze the juice from ½ lemons in this tea. Also you can add small amount of honey in this tea. You should drink this kind of tea several times per day.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds are natural expectorant which will expel phlegm. In one cup of water you should boil one tablespoon of sesame seeds. Then, you should add one tablespoon of flaxseeds (linseed) and you should continue with boiling. Then, you should strain this mixture. You should add a pinch of salt and one teaspoon of honey in this pneumonia home remedy. You should drink this natural remedy once per day.
- Vegetable juice: There are many different vegetable juices which can help you to rid of this disease and also they are good for your overall health such as cucumber juice, beet juice, spinach juice and fresh carrot juice. They will aid in detoxification, dissolve mucus and they will boost your immune system. Also you can drink parsnip juice because it is rich with phosphorous which can help you to have healthy bronchial system and it can keep the health of your lungs. You should make a juice from spinach juice and carrot juice which should be in a ratio of 2:3. This means that you will get ½ liter of this mixed juice. You should drink this juice every day. Also you can make another vegetable juice. You can mix three parts of carrot juice, one part cucumber juice and one part beet juice. You should drink this remedy every single day at regular basis. Also you can drink 250 ml of parsnip juice every day. This is one cup of this kind of juice. You should drink the pneumonia home remedy juice of cultivated parsnip and you should avoid drinking the juice of wild parsnip.
- Steam inhalation: When you are inhaling the steam, then this can help you to fight against the infection and also it will improve your breathing because it can relive your congestion and cough. You should boil water in a pot and then you should add few drops of some essential oil in this water such as camphor, lemon, tea tree, lavender and eucalyptus oil. You should inhale the steam from this pneumonia home remedy. You should cover your head with a towel while you are inhaling the steam from this solution. This can help to steam not to escape. Also you can take a hot shower. It will help you to get a relief from the pneumonia.
- Turmeric: Turmeric has the same function as the fenugreek because they are working as mucolytic which means that they will expel the mucus from our bodies. This means that they will expel the mucus from our respiratory tract. Also this pneumonia home remedy has antibacterial and antiviral properties which can help you to fight against the infection. In warm mustard oil you should add turmeric powder and make a paste from these ingredients. You should rub this paste on your chest. Also you can make another mixture from this remedy. In one glass of warm milk you should add one teaspoon of turmeric powder. You should drink this remedy 2 – 3 times per day. In one glass of milk you should add ¼ teaspoon of black pepper and ½ teaspoon of turmeric. You should drink this pneumonia home remedy once per day.
- Holy basil and black pepper: These natural remedies will help you to have healthy lungs. They are one of the most used natural pneumonia home remedy. You need to extract the juice from 5 basil leaves and you should mix them with a pinch of freshly ground black pepper. You should consume this natural remedy in every six hours.
- Turpentine oil: This oil will help you to get a relief from the pneumonia. You should rub a small amount of this kind of oil over your rib cage. Also you can make a mixture from turpentine oil and camphor oil. Then, you should use this pneumonia home remedy mixture to massage yourself. You should cover this area with wool cloth or warm cotton.
- Oil of oregano: Oil of oregano can help you to rid of pneumonia because it has some properties such as antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties. It can clear the congestion and also it will help you to thin the mucus. In one glass of fresh juice or water you should add 2-3 drops of oregano oil. You should drink this remedy 3 times per day. On a cotton ball or a tissue you should put 1 – 2 drops of oregano essential oil. You should place this cotton ball or tissue beside your pillow before you go to the bed. This will help you to inhale the steam during your sleeping. Before you start using this natural remedy for your condition, you must talk with your doctor. He or she will prescribe the right natural pneumonia home remedy for you.
- Carrot juice: You should put three to four carrots in a juicer to make a carrot juice. You should sprinkle some amount of cayenne pepper in this juice and then you should drink this pneumonia home remedy mixture.