You can make your protein pizza crust from scratch and power it with muscle-building protein. This is a delicious thin–crust pizza recipe.
- ⅜ cup Rolled oats
- ½ cup Whey protein powder (Unflavored)
- 10 g Protein powder
- ½ cup Egg whites (liquid)
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Black pepper
For the pan
- For: 2 Servings
- Preparation: 45 min
- Ready in: 45 min
- You can use a food processor or a hand–held blender to blend all ingredients until you get a thick pancake-like batter.
- Heat a nonstick pan, and add a teaspoon of coconut oil or some low–calorie cooking oil or spray.
- Turn the heat to high until your oil begins to sizzle.
- Add ½ of the batter to the pan and spread it thinly on the pan's surface with a spatula.
- Turn the heat down to medium to ensure that your crust cooks evenly and does not burn.
- When the bottom of the crust has cooked, then flip it.
- Remove the crust from the pan and add your toppings.
- Firstly, put the tomato paste and then add your choice of topping.
- Finish by topping it with cheese.
- Put the crust with all your toppings under the grill or oven broiler for 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the pizza looks done.
- Your pizza is ready. Enjoy it.
- Per recipe
- Energy: 100 kcal / 418 kJ
- Fat: 1 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Carbs: 14 g