Tuna is rich in protein. It has many essential nutrients, like calcium, sodium, potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, iron, Vitamin B6, and magnesium.
When you eat tuna, it can help to lower blood pressure levels, and it can help your muscles to grow and develop.
Black beans are rich in Vitamin B6, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, and protein.
When you include black beans in your diet, then it can help you to control your blood sugar levels.
- 4 can Tuna fish (white, canned in water, unsalted and drained)
- 3 x ½ cup Black beans (Bush’s black beans suggested)
- 3 Plum tomatoes (red, ripe, raw, 1 year average)
- 1 Green bell pepper
- 0.3 x 1 cup Green onion (chopped)
- 30 ml Lime juice (1 oz about, raw lime)
- 0.3 tablespoon Cumin (grounded)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sprig Coriander (raw leaves)
- 1 tablespoon Coriander seeds
- 1 dash Salt (Table salt)
- 1 dash Black pepper
- For: 1 Serving
- Preparation: 10 min
- Ready in: 10 min
- Mix coriander, black pepper, cumin, and salt in a bowl.
- Rub this mixture evenly across both sides of the fish.
- Per recipe
- Energy: 367 kcal / 1534 kJ
- Fat: 9 g
- Protein: 47 g
- Carbs: 22 g