- Courses: Appetizer, Main course, Side dish
- Cuisines: Bowl, Pot
- Season: Four seasons
This recipe will give you the needed protein when you are in a hurry. You can have it with some bread or without it, but you are on a low-carb diet.
- 1 can Tuna fish (canned in water, unsalted, drained)
- 2 Eggs (Jumbo size, whole, raw and fresh)
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise (low-sodium, low-calorie or diet one)
- 1 tablespoon Chives (raw and chopped)
- 1 dash Salt (table salt)
- 1 dash Black pepper
- For: 1 Serving
- Preparation: 2 min
- Cooking: 8 min
- Ready in: 10 min
- Boil the eggs for eight minutes until they are hard-boiled.
- Peel and chop the eggs, and mix with other mentioned ingredients.
- Add pepper and salt to your taste.
- Per recipe
- Energy: 468 kcal / 1956 kJ
- Fat: 22 g
- Protein: 57 g
- Carbs: 6 g