- Course: Main course
- Cuisine: Pot
- Season: Four seasons
It is an aromatic dish, rich in carbs and protein, which is why it is a healthier option for bodybuilders and weight watchers.
- 3.5 oz. Basmati rice (100 grams)
- 6.1 oz. Tuna fish (170 grams of white, canned in water, unsalted, drained tuna fish)
- 1.2 oz. Avocados (34 grams of 3 fruits without Seed and Skin of California ones)
- 0.7 oz. Onion (20 grams of red quality)
- 0.2 oz. Lemon juice (5.9 ml of wedge yields)
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Black pepper
- For: 1 serving
- Preparation: 5 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Ready in: 25 min
- Take 100 grams of Basmati rice and boil it for 20 minutes.
- Put the cooked rice in a bowl and add strips of red onion to the rice.
- Add fresh tuna and avocado pieces, too.
- Add little lemon juice to the mix.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve it hot.
- Per recipe
- Energy: 385 kcal / 1609 kJ
- Fat: 0 g
- Protein: 44 g
- Carbs: 27 g