- Courses: Appetizer, Main course, Soup
- Cuisine: Pot
- Season: Four seasons
If you want a quick meal, this soup is one of the best for you. You can double or triple this recipe and then freeze it in individual containers for an easy lunch you can bring to work.
- ¼ cup Brown rice
- 2 Chicken breast (cut into cubes)
- 2 cup Chicken broth (Low-Sodium)
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup carrots (strips or sliced)
- ½ cup Stalk celery
- 1 cup Broccoli
- ½ cup Mushroom (sliced)
- ¼ cup Onion (sliced)
- For: 4 servings
- Preparation: 9 min
- Cooking: 11 min
- Ready in: 20 min
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- In a separate pot, heat the chicken broth and water over medium heat and add bay leaf.
- When it is boiling, add diced vegetables and chicken.
- Simmer for 4 – 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked and vegetables have reached desired tenderness.
- Add garlic, spices, and brown rice and simmer for another 2 or 3 minutes.
- Per recipe
- Energy: 210 kcal / 878 kJ
- Fat: 4 g
- Protein: 34 g
- Carbs: 10 g