Scalp ringworm home remedy
The scalp ringworm is a fungal infection. This condition is very common in children compared with adults. There are many natural scalp ringworm home remedy which are known about improving this condition. The scalp ringworm is caused by microorganisms that are present in your nails, hair and skin. This is a contagious disease. Also it is known as Tinea Capitis. It is characterized by scaly, crusty and red scalp. Also in some cases people can notice dandruff – like flakes. There are some additional symptoms such as swollen lymph nodes around neck, loss of hair and intense itching. Children age 4 – 12 are having the biggest chances to get scalp ringworm. Also people who are with low immunity have increased chances to get scalp ringworm. This condition persists longer compared with the ringworm of the skin. Usually this condition last for a few weeks. You should avoid coming in contact with the dermatophyte contaminated items such as clothing, pillows, hair brushes etc of an infected person. You should maintain adequate personal hygiene. Doctors are recommending using medicated shampoo if you suffer from scalp ringworm. This is not meant just for you but also they are recommending to your family members to use this kind of shampoo because they can be carriers of this condition. This will help them to reduce the number of spores and also it will stop this condition from coming back again. Talk with your doctor if you want to use some of the mentioned natural scalp ringworm home remedy for your condition. He or she will tell you if they can help you to improve your condition.
- Tea tree oil: This is a kind of essential oil that can help you to cure of the scalp ringworm. Also this kind of oil can help you to treat other conditions such as Head Lice, Athlete’s foot and Psoriasis. You can make antifungal remedy from oregano oil, lemongrass oil and tea tree oil in your shampoo. Also the grapefruit seed extract is very helpful natural scalp ringworm home remedy. There are some cases when doctors have said that the tea tree oil is not effective natural cure for scalp ringworm because it can irritate your skin and also it will worsen your condition. In the future should be done lot more studies about the influence of the tea tree oil on the scalp ringworm. This kind of oil is added in many hair oils and shampoos. This kind of oil has been used as natural remedy for many conditions such as infections, burns and cuts. You can use this natural scalp ringworm home remedy two times per day. You can make a mixture of 50% of tea tree oil that is diluted with water. You can notice improvements in your condition after four weeks.
- Types of oil useful for scalp ringworm: There are some types of oils which can help you to treat the scalp ringworm in natural ways such as castor oil, lavender oil and coconut oil. You should apply some of these oils on your scalp at regular base which can help you to get a relief from itching and it will facilitate the process of healing. Also you can make a mixture from some of these oils with some kind of carrier oil such as jojoba oil or almond oil.
- Papaya: One of the simplest home remedies for treating scalp ringworm is to rub slices of unripe papaya on the affected areas. You should do this scalp ringworm home remedy treatment two times per day.
- Garlic: This is a kind of wonder food. When you consume this natural scalp ringworm home remedy, then it can help you to have good overall health. It has many health benefits such as lower bad cholesterol, naturally reduce blood pressure and lessen the duration and severity of the common cold. If you suffer from scalp ringworm, then you can use fresh garlic cloves as your natural remedy. You should apply them on the ringworm patches two times per day. You should apply this remedy on the scalp ringworm in a period of 2 weeks. You can make a paste from minced or crushed garlic. You should apply this natural scalp ringworm home remedy directly on your scalp. Also you can add olive oil in the garlic if you want to get the desired consistency. You should cover your scalp with a thin layer of this remedy. You should cover the affected areas with medical tape, gauze or bandage. When you have covered your scalp, then you should let this remedy to stay on your scalp in a period of one to two hours. When this time has passed, then you should rinse your scalp with warm water to remove this remedy from your scalp. You should treat the scalp ringworm with fresh garlic paste. You should do this scalp ringworm home remedy treatment two to three times per day if you want to have the best results in a period of two weeks. You should limit each treatment that you make with this kind of paste to 2 hours max because if you are on sun exposure, then this can lead to localized skin irritation which is similar to burn. If you experience discomfort, swelling or redness, then you should stop using this natural treatment. If you want to have increased internal benefits, then you should add raw garlic in your diet and eat it at regular base. Also you can use garlic supplements with a garlic softgel or a garlic extract if you want to have additional benefits but you must talk with your doctor about these supplements.
- Apple cider vinegar: When you are using apple cider vinegar as your natural treatment for scalp ringworm, then it should be in organic, unfiltered and pure form. This is an effective natural scalp ringworm home remedy because it has antimicrobial properties. You should rinse your scalp with apple cider vinegar diluted in water. This is one of the best scalp ringworm home remedy. After you have finished with the apple cider vinegar procedure you should apply lavender oil. In a period of ten days you should continuously do this treatment. This will help you to reduce this problem and also it can help you to rid of the itchy scalp. Also there are some cases in which doctors have said not to use apple cider vinegar as their natural remedy for scalp ringworm because this natural remedy can worsen their condition. This is a reason why you should talk with your doctor before you start using apple cider vinegar as your natural treatment for scalp ringworm.
- Herbal paste: You should make herbal paste from mustard seeds or ground butea seeds mixed with a little bit of water and lime juice. This is one of the best natural scalp ringworm home remedy which you can use for your treatment of scalp ringworm. In a period of seven to ten days you need to do this treatment two times per day. Also you can make another paste prepared from crushed basil leaves and cassia leaves. This is one of the most effective natural remedies for treating scalp ringworm.
- Balanced diet: People who have weak immune system have increased chances to get scalp ringworm. This is a reason why they should consume balanced and healthy diet and to consume many raw vegetable juices that are full of minerals, vitamins and nutrients. One of the most useful natural combinations for scalp ringworm is the combination of spinach juice and carrot juice. You should reduce the consumption of highly flavored and processed foods.
- Turmeric juice: Turmeric is a helpful remedy for scalp ringworm. It has antibiotic properties that can help you to rid of this condition. One of the easiest and the most effective natural remedy for scalp ringworm is the turmeric juice. You should apply this remedy on the affected areas three times per day. Also you can consume a combination of one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of turmeric juice. You should constantly use this natural scalp ringworm home remedy till the moment that you have noticed improvements in your condition.
- Vinegar and salt: You can make a paste from salt and vinegar and you should apply this remedy directly on your ringworm. You should let this remedy to stay on the affected areas in a period of five minutes. There are some cases in which people have been using this natural remedy in a period of seven days and they have noticed improvements in their conditions.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is one of the best natural remedies for many skin problems such as sunburns and ringworm. You should apply Aloe Vera juice on the affected areas until you have noticed improvements in your condition.
- Colloidal silver: Colloidal silver can be used as natural remedy for scalp ringworm because it is antibiotic which means that it can destroy many dangerous microorganisms. You can rub or spray this natural remedy on the affected areas. You should do this scalp ringworm home remedy treatment two times per day until you have noticed improvements in your condition.