It is a skin condition which happens when in your hair follicle is settled a deep bacterial infection. In the beginning is red, small and painful nodule. But after some period this nodule is starting to grow. They are very painful. In some cases people who have boil can have fever. Some causes of this skin condition are: diabetes, poor nutrition, chemotherapy, poor hygiene, exposure to harsh chemicals, poor immune system, friction from tight clothing and alcoholism. In some cases this condition can take a long time for its natural treatment. But if you have decided to use natural remedies for this condition, then you should not use antibiotics. If you have noticed boil, then you should visit your doctor. He or she will tell which is the best natural treatment for your condition. Here are some home remedies which can help you to cure you boils:
Home Remedies for boils
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil is one of the most used natural cures for boil because it has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. When you are applying this natural remedy on your skin, then you can reduce the swelling. Also when you are using turmeric as natural treatment for boils, then you can draw the infection out of your body and skin. What is important to know before you start using this natural remedy is that you should not take this remedy internally. This natural remedy is one of the best antiseptics which is used as natural treatment for boil and other skin problems. You should put one drop of tea tree oil directly on the boil. If you are using tea tree oil constantly, then you can speed up the curing process. Soon you will feel better and also you will feel relief from the pain caused by this condition. Put tea tree oil on cotton. You should apply the oil on your boil but dab it with gently moves. You should repeat this step few times per day, several times per week until you feel better and your boil is gone. Before you start using tea tree oil as natural treatment you should make skin test to be sure if you are allergic to this remedy or not.
- Colloidal silver: This natural remedy is known as natural drawing agent. This remedy is also keeping the balance of good bacteria in your body and also is helping you to heel from the infection which is cause for your boil.
- Indian Lilac: This herb is also known for its name Neem. This herb contains antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties which are making this plant perfect natural remedy for boils. Also this remedy can help you if you are suffering from other types of skin infections. This natural remedy can relief you from the pain which are you feeling. You can make paste from Indian Lilac leaves. You should use handful neem leaves. When you have made the paste, you should apply the paste on the boils (it is recommended applying directly on the boil). Also you can put neem leaves in water. Boil this mixture until in the pot there is 1/3 of water. You can use this water to rinse the area which is affected with boils.
- Bread poultice: When you are having boils, then you can use bread poultice because in many cases it has shown quality results as natural remedy for boils. You will need one piece of bread. Soak this piece in warm water or in warm milk. When the bread is soaked you should put in on the affected area (where you have boils). Let it stay for few minutes. This kind of soaked bread will reduce the inflammation. The heat which comes from the compress will make more white blood cells which will fight against the infections. You should repeat this natural treatment twice per day until you are not seeing any boil on your skin.
- Black seed: This natural remedy is used as natural treatment for boils. Also it is very helpful for treating other skin infections. People who suffer from boils are having pain which comes from this condition. Many medical experts are recommending using the black seed for treating the boils. It will reduce the pain. Make a paste from black seed. You will need some black seeds. You should grind the black seeds to make paste. After the paste is done, you should apply it on the boils. In many cases people who have used black seed oil instead of black seed paste have seen quality results. Also you can make a mixture which you will drink it twice per day. You can make ½ of black seed oil in cold or hot drink. You should drink this remedy twice per day. In the most cases is recommended drinking this mixture for several days, but you should always talk with your doctor before you take black seed as your natural remedy for your boils.
- Turmeric: This plant is known as blood purifier. It is known that people who suffer from boils are having pain. This plant has anti-inflammatory properties which can make to reduce the symptoms caused by boils. Make a mixture for drinking. Mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder in one glass of water or milk. The recommended daily intake amount is 3 times per day. You should drink this mixture 4-5 days. If you do not like to drink this mixture, then you can make a paste from turmeric and fresh ginger. Apply this mixture on the boil and cover the past with cotton (be sure that your cotton is clean).
- Garlic: This vegetable is one of the best natural remedies not also for skin infections and boil but also for many other kinds of diseases. This is possible because garlic has anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. You can eat 2-3 raw cloves garlic per day. You will notice quality results. That means you will not feel pain any more. If you do not like to eat garlic because of its taste, then you can make a paste of it. You will need 2-3 fresh raw cloves. When you make this paste, you should apply it directly on the affected area. Also you can take one hand of garlic cloves. Heat those cloves. You should put this remedy on the affected areas. Let it stay for 10 minutes and repeat this step few times per day.
- Onion: This vegetable has anti-microbial and anti-septic chemicals which are making it perfect natural treatment for boil. You will need to cut a thin slice from the onion. Put this slice on the boil. Wrap the slice with cotton. You should heat to the boil. Leave the onion for few minutes. You should do this remedy few times per day. It is recommended repeating 3-4 times per day. You should repeat this process until your boils are gone.
- Milk: This natural remedy has been used in the medicine for treating the boils with decades. Milk is very effective for this condition because is relieving you from the pain. Also this remedy can speed up the healing process. Heat one cup of milk. Add in this cup 3 teaspoons of salt and mix them. Then, add some flour of crumbled bread for thickening this mixture. Put this mixture on your boils. You should repeat this step few times per day until you have seen better results. Also in many cases the milk cream has been used as natural remedy for boil. Make a mixture from turmeric, apple cider vinegar and milk cream. Put this mixture on the affected area.
- Parsley leaves: You will need some parsley leaves. Boil them in water. After you have warmed the leaves, you should wrap them in a cloth (it is recommended using thin cloth). This cloth you can use as bandage on the affected areas.
- Bacon: You will need some slices of salt pork or if you are not having salt port, then you should use bacon. Take two pieces of cloth. Put the bacon between them. If you are using this treatment, then you will be free from the pus of the boil.
- Iodine and baking soda: You should make a paste from the baking soda. Add some iodine ointment in this paste. Apply thin layer from the paste on the boil. Patch this paste with band-aid. Baking soda will draw the pus out and the iodine will disinfect the affected area. This home remedy has helped to many people.
- Egg: The white from the eggs is used for treating boil. You will need one egg. Boil the egg and then you should peel it. Then, you should wet the white from the egg and then apply this remedy on the affected areas. Cover this remedy with cotton.
- Cornmeal: This natural absorbent is used as natural remedy for boil. Put ½ of water to boil. Add cornmeal in the water and make a paste. Apply this paste on the affected areas and then cover it with clean cotton. You should repeat this step few times per day until the infection is gone and the boil is softer.
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg is also known for its name Jaiphal. This herb is stimulating the blood circulation in the body. Make a mixture from ½ teaspoon of nutmeg mixed with one hot cup of water or milk. Drink this mixture because you can prevent yourself from the bacteria caused by the boil.