Ebola Home Remedy
Ebola is one the deadliest diseases all around the world. There are some natural remedies which are shown as effective natural treatment for Ebola such as melatonin, Vitamin A, curcumin, Vitamin D, selenium, genistein, garcinia kola, estradiol and Vitamin C. This kind of disease can make a fear in many of us. This disease is known as EVD (Ebola Virus Disease) or EHF (Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever). This is one of the most deadly diseases which are known to the mankind. Ebola was not defeated until 1976 when 2 outbreaks ravaged parts of sub – Saharan Africa. The semen, saliva or blood is bodily fluids which can transmit this kind of Virus. The symptoms of the Ebola do not appear in the first few days to a few weeks of its exposure. It has some symptoms such as fever, sore throat and muscle pain that in many cases are mistaken with the symptoms of the flu. These symptoms can worsen very quickly which means that you can get liver failure, kidney failure, high fever rash, vomiting and nausea. The hemorrhaging will begin very shortly after it and it can be in both ways externally and internally from many body orifices. The number of be death as result of this disease in the two weeks when you contract this disease are roughly a 50%. There is not standardized cure for Ebola. There are some symptoms of this condition that can be cured with some natural treatments. These treatments can increase your chances of having a good recovery. Ebola is one of the deadliest diseases in the world and these natural cures that we gave here are in conjunction with proper medical care. This is a very contagious disease and if you are diagnosed with Ebola virus, then you must talk with doctors that are educated about this disease. You should not take any of the mentioned Ebola home remedy without talking with your doctor.
- Selenium: When people suffer from Ebola, then they have dramatic loss of selenium in their bodies which is a strange side effect of this disease. There are some studies in which is shown that this virus has direct impact on selenium. We know that selenium functions as antioxidant in our bodies. If we do not have selenium in our bodies, then the levels of oxidative stress in our bodies will increase very quickly which will lead to many side effects. You should eat natural cures that are rich with selenium as sunflower seeds, oysters, tuna and Brazil nuts if you want to have an effective natural Ebola home remedy.
- Genistein: Genistein is also one of the most used natural treatments for Ebola. This is a chemical compound which is found in many different types of soy products. There are some studies in which is shown that when this natural cure is isolated, then it can inhibit the spread and toxicity of Ebola virus in your body. This Ebola home remedy will prevent your cells to take this virus which means that it will slow the Ebola disease. Also it can allow your body to get other treatments which can help your immune system to work better. There are many foods that have this Ebola home remedy as part of them such as red clover, kudzu, coffee and soy products. Talk with your doctor which food you should consume and what is the recommended dose for you.
- Estradiol: We know that men and women are similar in many ways but our bodies are producing hormones that are slightly different. Women are producing estradiol and men are not producing it. This hormone is one of the 4 types of estrogen that is found in our bodies. This is one of the most powerful tools for fighting against Ebola in women because it has shown rapid anti – Ebola activity in vitro. Women who suffer from Ebola or who are in areas that are susceptible to outbreaks should add soy products in their diets because in this way they will boost their estradiol levels in natural way. There was one study which was done in 2013, in which has shown the previous result. This was indicating the relevance of hormonal factors and gender in the susceptibility to the Ebola. If the future clinical studies approve this positive effect of estradiol as natural treatment for Ebola, then this can be used as effective Ebola home remedy for this deadly disease.
- Curcumin: Curcumin is one of the most popular Ebola home remedy which also have many powerful effects for our bodies. When our bodies have been attacked by an Ebola infection, then there is a dangerous feedback loop of proteins and cytokines which are attacking our bodies. This is a reason why we should add this natural cure in our diet because it can stop those actions. This immune reaction can increase the severity of Ebola symptoms and speed the decay of the body. Curcumin is found in turmeric and it is an active component of this natural cure. This component you can use as natural treatment for Ebola because it can protect your immune system from being compromised and it can help you to eliminate this connection.
- Garcinia Kola: Garcinia Kola tree is one of the most used natural treatments for Ebola in Western Africa. There are some studies which were done by specialists in infectious diseases in which is shown that the extracts of the Garcinia Kola tree seeds can counteract the spread of the Ebola virus. This is one of the most inexpensive and easily accessible Ebola home remedy in the world, especially for people who live in West Africa where are happening the most devastating and recent outbreaks have occurred. There was one study which was done in 1999, in which was said that seeds of the Garcinia Kola can inhibit the Ebola virus in cell cultures at non – toxic concentrations.
- Homeopathic interventions: There was one study which was published in 1999 in which was explored the therapeutic potential of a homeopathic preparation of Sicarius – which is six – eyed spider venom at treating the symptoms of Ebola infection and it was shown that this has a potential to be one natural Ebola home remedy.
- Vitamin D: One of the most used natural Ebola home remedy for boosting our immune system is the Vitamin D. In the most cases we get this powerful vitamin from the sunlight on our skin. The primary victims of Ebola virus are African people who have darker skin. Their skins needs more time to produce Vitamin D in natural way from the sunlight. This is a reason why those people should add Vitamin D supplementation in their diets. Firstly, they need to talk with their doctors about this problem. It is showed that Vitamin D can be powerful natural treatment for all people who have increased risk of getting Ebola.
- Vitamin A: One of the most powerful antioxidants is the Vitamin A. This natural Ebola home remedy is needed by our bodies to have normal function. This vitamin is found in many vegetables and fruits and it is derived from the beta carotene that is found in them. Many doctors around the world are recommending high doses of Vitamin A as their natural treatment. People who suffer from Ebola virus should add Vitamin A supplements or foods that are rich with this vitamin. It has positive conjunction with other nutrients and intravenous liquids. This vitamin can keep your body protected and healthy even in the midst of a brutal Ebola attack.
- Vitamin C: One of the most fundamental and important home remedies for the Ebola is the Vitamin C. This is one of the best natural Ebola home remedy that can help you to boost your immune system which has the most direct contact on boosting your immune system. Also this element can help you to boost the production of the white blood cells in your body. We know that these cells are the first defense line of our bodies against many viral pathogens. Also the ascorbic acid has antioxidant properties which can help you to eliminate the presence of free radicals that are found in your body. We know that one of the biggest side effects that are done by Ebola is caused by the increased oxidative stress in our bodies and this stress is increased in the systems and organs of our bodies. Also this element is vital for the production of collagen. Collagen is needed for the re-growth and repair of cells and tissues throughout our body. One of the most important preventive measurements against the Ebola is the increasing your intake of Vitamin C. If you have Ebola infection, then also it is very important for your survival to consume Vitamin C. This vitamin can kill the free radicals in your body that can be neutralized by massive doses of sodium ascorbate intravenously. Also this Ebola home remedy has antiviral properties that can keep you healthy.