Diarrhea Home Remedy
When our digestive system is not functioning normally, then this leads to diarrhea. When you have diarrhea, then you have frequent loose or watery stools which are happening 3 or more times per day. There are many causes for diarrhea such as ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, bacterial infections, viral infections, Crohn’s disease, anxiety, food intolerance and consumption of contaminated food and water. When you have diarrhea, then you can have other symptoms such as bloating, abdominal pain, nausea and also it can cause you serious problems such as dehydration. In the most cases when you suffer from diarrhea, then it gets better from two to four days. Also the symptoms of this disease are disappearing in this period. There are many diarrhea home remedy which can help you to rid of the infections which are the most common cause for diarrhea. Also they can help you to get a relief from the symptoms of this disease. But we recommend you to talk with your doctor before you start using some home remedy to rid of the diarrhea.
- Chamomile tea: This is one of the best diarrhea home remedy which you can use if you suffer from diarrhea. It has antispasmodic properties. They can help you to rid of the abdominal pain. Also this kind of tea is a very good diarrhea home remedy if you have some stomach problems where we include diarrhea. Also if you have intestinal inflammation, then the chamomile tea can help you a lot. In a cup of boiling water you should one teaspoon of peppermint leaves and one teaspoon of chamomile flowers. You should let them to steep. Let this tea to be in this position for ten minutes. Then, you should strain this tea. You should drink this kind of tea several times per day. Also if you suffer from diarrhea you can drink green tea. It can help you to have normal function of your digestive system.
- Avoid certain foods: It is very important to know what you eat and drink while you have diarrhea. If you have dehydration which is caused by the diarrhea, then this can be fatal not just in children but also in adults. You should avoid alcohol, caffeine, milk soda and dairy products because they can worsen your condition.
- Fenugreek seeds: This is one of the most recommended diarrhea home remedy. This is possible because these kinds of seeds are rich with mucilage content. This kind of element has antidiarrheal effect which can help you to rid of the diarrhea. You should chew one tablespoon of yogurt with one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds. Also you can make a mixture from two tablespoons of yogurt, ½ teaspoon of cumin seeds and ½ teaspoon of roasted fenugreek seeds. You should mix this mixture. You should consume this diarrhea home remedy 3 times per day because in this way you will get a quick relief from this condition.
- Yogurt: You should consume yogurt as diarrhea home remedy which has bacterial culture such as bifidobacterium and lactobacillus because they can help you a lot to rid of this condition. When you consume this kind of yogurt, then the good bacteria in your intestine is restored. Also this kind of yogurt will kill the bad bacteria which in the most cases are a reason for the diarrhea. There are some studies in which is shown that people who suffer from diarrhea can use probiotics to reduce this disease. In the most cases probiotics are helping you to rid of the diarrhea which is associated with antibiotics. If you consume two bowls of yogurt every day, then you will notice improvements in your condition. Also you can eat raw banana or you can add it in your yogurt. This will help you to have lot more health benefits.
- Probiotics: They can help you to rid of the diarrhea. You can find them in the yogurt. Also you can find the probiotics in a pill or raw form. When you drink antibiotics, then they kill the good bacteria in your body while the probiotics are restoring the balance of them.
- Bananas: If you suffer from diarrhea, then you should ripe bananas. This diarrhea home remedy can help you to reduce this condition because they are rich with pectin. This is water – soluble fiber which can help you to rid of the diarrhea. This fruit also has high amounts of potassium. This is an electrolyte which can help you to have normal functions in your body. You should ripe bananas several times per day until you have noticed improvements in your condition.
- Apple cider vinegar: This also very effective diarrhea home remedy. This can help you to rid of the bacteria which in the most cases are a reason for diarrhea. In a glass of water you should add one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. You should drink this diarrhea home remedy mixture two times per day until you have noticed that the diarrhea has gone.
- Ginger: This natural remedy can help you to rid of the abdominal pain and cramps. Also if you have food poisoning, then you can use ginger as your natural diarrhea home remedy. You should grate a small piece of ginger and then you should add one teaspoon of honey. Then, you should eat this mixture. In this way you will improve the digestion and also you will promote the release of the gastric juices. After you have eaten this mixture you should not drink water in the same moment. Also if you do not want to eat this mixture, then you can drink ginger tea. You should drink the ginger tea 2 – 3 times per day if you want to cure of digestion. In one cup of water you should put a small slice of ginger. Then, you should boil this mixture in a period of few minutes. Then, you should strain this tea. Also you can add small amount of honey in this kind of tea. If you do not have fresh ginger in your local markets, then you should add powdered ginger in the water.
- Black seed oil: If you suffer from asthma, colic, gas, diarrhea and constipation, then you can use black seed oil as your natural diarrhea home remedy. In one cup of plain yogurt you should add one teaspoon of black seed oil. You should eat this mixture two times per day until you have noticed improvements in your condition. The mentioned natural remedies and the remedies above this natural cure can have different effects on different people. This depends from the intensity of their diarrhea and the cause of it. This is a reason why you should talk with your doctor before you start using some of the mentioned symptoms. Usually this disease is improving from 3 – 4 days. If you have noticed that the symptoms of this condition are not improved in this period, then you should talk with your doctor as soon as possible.
- White rice: The plain rice is one of the best foods that you can eat when you suffer from diarrhea. It is easy to be digested by our body which means that it can help us to improve our condition. Also when we eat this diarrhea home remedy, then it can decrease the amount of our stools because this food is adding bulk in our stools. You should eat small amount of plain rice if you suffer from diarrhea. You should not add spices or sauces in this food. As your diarrhea is improving you should increase the amount of rice which you consume.
- Carrot soup: This kind of soup has antidyseptic effects because it is high – bulk food. If you have children who suffer from diarrhea, then you should give him or her carrot soup. It has many nutrients which can help you to rid of the diarrhea and its symptoms. You will need 500 grams of carrots. You should wash them. Then, you should scrape the carrots. In the end you should chop them. Then, you should cook the carrots with small amount of water but to be little more than ½ cup of water. You should boil this diarrhea home remedy mixture for fifteen minutes. Then, you should add small amount of salt in this soup because in this way it will have better taste. You should eat this soup while it is fresh. Eat it every day in a period of few days until you have noticed that your symptoms are improved.
- Clear fluids: When you suffer from diarrhea, then in many cases this condition leads to diarrhea. You should drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. Also you should drink coconut water and sodas which are not having caffeine in them. Also you can eat vegetables soups and clear broths if you suffer from diarrhea. Also you can drink sport drinks which do not have caffeine in them. When you suffer from diarrhea, then, you should not drink alcohol and beverages that contain caffeine. Also you should not drink citrus juices and tomato juice. You can add chicken broth in your diet. You will have all electrolytes that you need from this diarrhea home remedy.