Cataract home remedy
Eyes are one of the most important parts of our bodies. If they do not function well, then we cannot see what we are doing or where we are going. There are many different diseases which are affecting our eyes no matter what is our age. But older people are having the most problems with eye diseases. One of the most common eye diseases is cataracts. People who suffer from this condition see that everything around them fades away. In everything, they encounter, there is a certain mist or fog. If you have these symptoms often, then you have cataracts. This condition develops at a very slow pace. When this problem becomes debilitating and serious problem, then people are trying to find their best remedy. You can make a surgery to rid of this condition. Also you can make surgical corrections to have better eyesight. But also there are many natural cures and cataract home remedy that can help you to improve your eyesight. But before you take some of the mentioned cataract home remedy, you need to talk with your doctor. If these natural treatments help you to give a relief, then you may not have to make operation. You should start using these home remedies and natural cures when the symptoms of cataracts are in early stages.
- Vitamin C: It is said that if you increase your intake of this natural cure, then this can help you in the prevention of cataracts. You should eat diet that is rich with Vitamin C and also increase your intake of Vitamin C supplements. This natural cataract home remedy will have a reverse effect on the cataracts formation. This home remedy has antioxidant properties which can help you to prevent the occurrences of cataracts. The lens of our eyes has maximum concentration of Vitamin C compared with any part of our bodies. If you are diagnosed with cataracts, then you should talk with your ophthalmologist about the recommended intake amount of Vitamin C.
- Cineraria Maritima: This cataract home remedy herb is also known as dusty miller and it can help you to dissolve the cataracts. If you use Cineraria Maritima tincture, then this can prevent the development of cataracts. Also it has shown that it can reverse the effects of the existing cataracts. You should not use commercial tinctures. Instead you should use this mother tincture diluted in saline water.
- Papain: Papayas are having this component papain which has ability to aid protein digestion. Many people who suffer from cataracts have difficulty or inability in digesting protein in their bodies. The protein can cloud the lens of your eyes and it can lead to severe cataracts formations. You can take this natural cure if you suffer from cataracts. You can take it in a form of supplement. This cataract home remedy will prevent further episodes of cataracts.
- Bilberry: Bilberries are one of the best home remedies that can help you to heal many life threatening diseases. Cataracts is not life threatening disease. You can use this natural cure to remove the haziness of vision and it is a very effective home remedy for this condition. This cataract home remedy is rich with anthocyanosides which are flavonoids. They will protect the retina and lens of our eyes from the damage that is caused by oxidation.
- Wheatgrass: This natural cure can reverse the cataracts laden eyes. It is very happy news that there are some natural cures which can reverse the effects of this disease. You should take wheatgrass supplements in your daily diet or you can drink wheatgrass juice every day because this will help you to remove the haze from your eyes. This kind of natural cataract home remedy treatment was tested on dogs but also it was tested on humans. But there should be done lot more studies in the feature because it should be 100% sure that it will help you in the fight against the cataract.
- Green tea: This is one of the best home remedies for problems related to vision and for the general eye health. You should take this cataract home remedy three to four times per day because in this way you will get all health benefits. Green tea is rich with antioxidants that can give your eyes a new surge of life. Also you can take this natural cure in a form of supplements. You should talk with your doctor about the recommended dose of these supplements.
- Milk and almonds: People who suffer from cataracts have eyes that remain red and irritated. This is a serious problem for those people who must deal with it. You should soak almonds overnight in the milk. You should be sure that the milk is unadulterated milk. If you have not this kind of milk in your home, then you should use another cataract home remedy from the mentioned ones. When you soak almonds in milk, then nutrients penetrate the milk and you should fortify it. You should apply the milk drops on your eyelids because this will help you to reduce the redness and also it will help you to reduce the general irritation of your eyes. Also you should consume these almonds if you want to have clear looking skin.
- Spinach: There are some medical journals in which is said that this natural cure can reverse the effects of cataracts on your eyes and also it can put your eyes on the right track. This cataract home remedy has high amounts of antioxidants and beta carotene. You should consume this wonderful natural cure in your daily diet if you want to prevent the formation of cataracts in your eyes.
- A diet rich in raw vegetables: We know that if we consume raw vegetables, then we will have a good health. They are rich with nutrients. They are also rich with Vitamin A which is acting as a potion for your eyes. You should make a salad from lemon juice and olive oil which you have sprinkled on the top of this salad. Add this kind of salad in your daily diet. Also you should never forget to wash your vegetables when you eat them in a raw form because this will help you to prevent other types of diseases. You should always care about your eyes and the raw vegetables are one of the best ways in which you can do this care. Also you should drink fresh vegetable juices such as carrot juice because it will help you to have healthy eyes.
- Garlic cloves: This natural cure has many health benefits that can help us to keep the health of our eyes. Also this cataract home remedy can help you to have positive effects on your cloudy eyes. You should consume two to three garlic cloves every day. This natural cure will clean your lens and this effect is compared with the cleaning of your eyes with soap and water. You should try this natural treatment if you suffer from cataracts.
- Alpha Lipoic acid: There are some studies in which is shown that the Alpha Lipoic Acid is one of the best natural cures for cataracts. This is nutrient which is very similar to vitamin. This is also antioxidant component. It can help you to eliminate the free radicals in your body which in the most cases is a reason for cataracts. This kind of natural cure will help you to restore the Vitamin C and Vitamin E levels in your body which can help you to have healthy eyes. You should take 600 mg per mouth of this cataract home remedy two times per day. But talk with your doctor the recommended dose for you.
- Phytonutrients: We know that the phytonutrients are one of the most important chemicals which will promote healthy cell development and growth. Many of these phytonutrients are acting as antioxidants which will help you to fight against the free radicals which are causing damage in your eyes. Also they will help you to stay protected from the side effects of the free radicals in any part of your body. You should consume a lot of phytonutrients in your diet because they will help you to stay healthy. You can find them in supplement form or you should consume dark colored vegetables and fruits (which are yellow, purple, red or green colored) that are rich with phytonutrients.
- Lutein: One of the most important nutrients for your eyes is the lutein. It is carotenoid. This compound is also a major component of the yellow and orange pigments that are found in many vegetables and fruits. There are many studies in which is shown that this natural cataract home remedy component is very important for protecting our eyes from the cataracts and also it can protect from other diseases that can happen on our eyes. You can find this nutrient in many complex multivitamin mineral supplements but you need to talk with your doctor about the recommended intake amount. Also you should take enough amount of this nutrient from vegetables and fruits which will boost your eyes health.